Can effective litigation change the face of parental alienation?
Working as change agents, lawyers, judges and mental heath professionals are using sound research-based criteria and proven litigation techniques to shape the future of high conflict divorce and create more compassionate solutions for children and families. the launch of our premiere workshop on Litigating Family Law Cases with Parental Alienation is for anyone practicing family law or specializing in marriage and family therapy.
Earn 16.5 CLEs in the comfort of your home or office
In recognition of our 2017 launch of our premiere workshop, NAoPAS is offering a special discount. The Founders of NAoPAS have developed a, FL Bar Approved, program entitled
Litigating Family Law Cases with Parental Alienation.
The program is comprised of 11 modules covering the following topics:
- Module 1: How Can Parental Alienation Happen?
- Module 2: Parental Alienation: Pathological Parenting and False Beliefs
- Module 3: 17 Alienating Strategies
- Module 4: Brainwashing and the Reliability of Children’s Testimony
- Module 5: Detection of Parental Alienation
- Module 6: Symptoms of Parental Alienation
- Module 7: Bias
- Module 8: Seriousness of Parental Alienation
- Module 9: Reunification Programs
- Module 10: Litigation Strategies
- Module 11: Role of Experts in Litigation
Sign up NOW and you will receive the following:
- All 11 modules for the cost of $700.00 ($42.42 per CLE!) SAVE $299.90!
- Upon completion your contact information will be placed on our website for possible referrals
- You will also receive updates on recent happening in the forensic psychology field on Parental Alienation and related topics such as high conflict divorce, child abuse, and many other topics.
SIGN UP TODAY
All eleven modules for one discounted price.